Downloadable pdf application form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
2076 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
Admission & Registration
To enroll, the student must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (please
provide proof of age).
- be legally entitled to live and work in the United States.
- submit a completed application form. Downloadable pdf application form (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- submit two (2) letters of reference, other than relatives, with references’ names,
signatures, addresses and phone numbers included.
- arrange to have an official educational transcript (or equivalency
certificate with scores) from the most recent school attended sent directly
to The Massage Institute of Memphis. Students receiving Veterans Affairs
educational benefits must arrange to have official educational transcripts
sent from all prior schools attended.
- be interviewed as to their personal motivation, goals, financial stability, and level of dedication to completing the program. The Massage Institute of Memphis will contact you to schedule an interview after you have submitted your application.
After admission, but before registration, the prospective student must:
- receive one full-body massage from either a graduate
or student of The Massage Institute of Memphis before registration.
- submit a recent passport type photograph of their face.
By the first day of class, the student must:
- have received a physical examination from a licensed physician or nurse practitioner, who must sign a form provided by MIM.
After all requirements are met, the student will be contacted to schedule a registration appointment. Enrolled students are guaranteed access to their academic files by making an appointment with the school secretary. Students must notify The Massage Institute regarding any change in name, marital status, address, home or work telephone numbers.